Catalyst has people who can help you in a way that fits your needs!
There are points in every church’s missions ministry where they would benefit from outside help. Catalyst can provide assistance or connect you to a competent person in your geographic area. Here are some of the issues where a veteran missions leader’s experience could be highly valuable for your church:
A short phone call is free! Contact us at info@CatalystServices.org and set up an appointment to talk to Catalyst’s director, Ellen Livingood. In just a few minutes we may be able to point you toward some very practical ideas or resources that will get you moving toward better missions engagement.
More extensive consultation
You may decide that you want more extended one-time or ongoing assistance by phone or Skype. Catalyst can help, or we can connect you to a missions leader with experience in your specific area of interest.
On-site help for churches
There are points in every church’s missions ministry where they would benefit from the guidance of an outside coach or trainer. Catalyst can provide that type of help or connect you to a competent person in your geographic area.
Here are some of the issues where a veteran mission leader’s experience could be highly valuable for your church:
- Establishing or reviewing your global missions strategy
- Considering a focused global initiative or focus
- Developing a realistic missionary-sending model
- Establishing or reviewing your missions policy, including short-term missions
- Walking with a prospective worker from point of interest to point of departure for the field
- Resolving partnership difficulties
- Objectively evaluating missionary support and involvement
- Improving missionary care
- Connecting missions to younger generations in your church
- Communicating missions with limited exposure in services
On-site help for agencies and networks
Do you have the strategy and training to effectively partner with North American churches? Catalyst can help you set priorities as well as train and resource your staff to engage effectively with churches.
We provide tools and training on topics such as:
- Understanding the changing context of the North American church
- Building relationships with churches that benefit everyone
- Utilizing churches’ untapped potential
- Walking with churches to select and deploy new workers
- Equipping churches for meaningful missionary care
- Mentoring missionaries to mentor their churches
Catalyst Also Recommends
Dave Hall–Outreach Ministries Pastor, Emmanuel Faith Community Church, Escondido, CA
After seminary studies, Dave served as student ministries pastor in a church in Virginia, then he and his family moved to Spain as missionaries. Later the Halls returned to the US, and Dave became a missions and executive pastor in Lancaster, PA, for a decade. In 2004, Dave was called to the staff of Emmanuel Faith Community Church as outreach ministries pastor. Dave loves to see the church mobilized to extend Christ’s Kingdom locally and globally. He is available to consult with you or your team on global partnerships, sending workers, and other topics.
Ron Burdock–Global Mentor, North Park Community Church, London, ON
Ron brings over 12 years of experience as the first mission pastor for North Park and its 1,500 people. With a background in business, he also brings a heart for the marginalized with studies in mission and development at Oxford Centre for Mission Studies.
Ron is skilled at helping churches move to a stronger partnership with nationals based on a customized set of partnership criteria and framework. He can also coach you towards how to engage global Interns, including how to build a team and framework. Ron’s D2 toolbox materials are just an introduction into his potential to help you deepen your relationship with your global workers into a more effective, accountable, and dynamic one.