Catalyst has developed 10 coach-led workshops
- 6 workshops walk a church through the FOCUSing process
- 4 workshops address key areas of implementation
In this training, coaches receive all of the resources to lead churches through these 10 sessions–including detailed leader notes, PowerPoint presentations, and video clips, plus optional learning approaches. The materials can be customized, rearranged, used in modules, or divided into shorter sessions to fit a diversity of church situations.
This 2 ½ -day approach provides time for an in-depth overview of materials and workshop sessions. There is opportunity to dialog about facilitation options and learn from what FOCUS author Ellen Livingood gleaned from interviewing over 100 churches, coaches, and other partners, and her experience in guiding churches in strategic FOCUS development.
Chicago-Area Training April 8-10, 2019
Register below for the next FOCUS coach training which will be hosted by Converge, 2002 S. Arlington Hts Rd., Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005. The sessions begin on Monday at 1:30 p.m. and conclude on Wednesday at 4:30 p.m.
- Multiple church rate for those who will facilitate FOCUSing in multiple churches: $369
- Single church rate for those who will facilitate FOCUSing only in their own church: $295
- Additional registrant from same church: $100
- Spouse rate where couple works together: $65
- Alumni who wish to take the training for a second time: $45
- Register 5 people and the 6th is free!
Download the FOCUS Coach Training PDF to share this information with others.
If you prefer, you can register by mail.
Future Coach Training
Coach training is held in different locations several times throughout the year. If you would like a training in your area, please contact us. Note: the training is contingent upon sufficient registrations. Please contact us before purchasing plane tickets.
- FOCUS Coach Training
April 8, 2019 - April 10, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm